Here some suggestions that we are happy to include in a tailor-made round trip for families of any size and children of any age:
- Visit the sea turtles laying their eggs
- Watch the friendly Omani dolphins along the coast
- Collect seashells on white beaches
- Swim or snorkel in clean and safe seawaters
- Plunge in natural freshwater wadi pools
- Enjoy dune bashing in the desert with 4x4 jeeps or quad bikes
- Ride on a real camel or donkey
- Sit around an open fireplace and roast marshmallows
- Visit various local animal markets
- Be a guest on a local farm and feed the animals
- Watch a bee keeper and a potter
- Climb the rugged mountains and explore some caves
- Enter old forts with their weaponry
- Explore the Children Museum in Muscat
- Walk the new National Museum in Old Muscat
- Learn more about Oman’s nature in the Natural Science Museum in Muscat
- Travel through space at the planetarium
In addition to this, enjoy all sorts of water sports such as boogie boarding, banana boating, stand up paddling, wake skating, surfing, water skiing, sailing, kiteboarding, diving, jet skiing, canoeing and so much more.
Oman is child-friendly, safe and has the most family oriented citizens one can imagine.
For enquiries please contact us.