Hot Air Balloon Breakfast Adventure (5h)
- Important Info
Take to the skies at sunrise for a hot air balloon ride over the desert. Fly alongside falcons, go on a desert safari, ride vintage Land Rovers, see wild animals roam, devour a delectable breakfast and so much more on this ultimate Dubai desert experience.
At a Glance
- Catch a spectacular sunrise from a hot air balloon flight
- A world first falcon show in a hot air balloon
- Experience stunning aerial views of the Al Hatta mountain and desert
- Enjoy a gourmet breakfast at a Bedouin camp
- Tour in vintage Land Rover through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
What You Can Expect
Observe a breathtaking sunrise from 4,000 feet up as you fly high over the vast golden expanse of desert in a Hot Air Balloon. Experience a world-first spectacle of trained falcons being released from the balloon flying alongside the vessel.
Let the world’s most experienced Hot Air Balloon pilots take you on a ride of a lifetime amongst the scenic backdrops of the desert and Hajar Mountains. Look below and spot majestic Arabian Oryx’s, camels, and gazelles roaming freely in their natural habitats.
Land in the private desert conservation reserve and hop into open top 1950’s vintage Land Rovers for an amazing wildlife safari with a knowledgeable guide. These iconic vehicles were the first vehicles to ever traverse this very same desert over six decades ago.
After, head to an authentic Bedouin camp where you will have the chance to freshen up in clean and private bathrooms. Feast on a scrumptious gourmet breakfast of caviar, hand-cut smoked salmon, eggs benedict, fresh fruit and more mouthwatering treats.
One of the best desert experiences from above and below in Dubai.
- Live guide
- Pick up and drop off service
- Flight safety briefing
- Approximately one hour hot air balloon ride
- Falcon show
- Transport to a Bedouin camp for gourmet breakfast
- Gourmet breakfast
- Wildlife drive through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in vintage Land Rovers
Departure Point: Your Hotel in Dubai
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Time: Pick up from your Dubai hotel between 4:00am and 5:30am depending on the season/sunrise
Return Details: Return to your hotel between 011:00am and 12:00pm depending on the season/sunrise
Know Before You Go
- Children over 5 years old and under 12 years old will be accepted at the child rate
- Children under 5 years old are not suitable for this tour
- Women who are more than 3 months pregnant, guests with back or neck injuries are not permitted to fly.
- Wear comfortable loose clothing. In the winter months, it’s advisable to carry a light jacket or cardigan
- The actual balloon flight time is approximately one hour
- Limited access to rest rooms
- The local tour operator will strive to have your balloon in the air by sunrise, but this cannot always be guaranteed
- The balloon flies with the wind and this determines the direction and distance, so the views differ from flight to flight
- Visibility is completely dependent on weather conditions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir video
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.