Excursion to Musandam Dibba (10h)
- Important Info
Experience Arabic hospitality at its finest aboard an Omani Dhow as you cruise through the remarkable fjord landscape of Musandam. Pass the time admiring the spectacular white limestone mountains; glimpsing deserted fishing villages and snorkeling in the pristine waters of the Arabian Gulf.
At a Glance
- Full day cruise in a traditional Omani dhow
- Explore the beautiful fjords of Musandam Dibba
- Swim or snorkel in the Arabian Gulf
- Savour an oriental lunch buffet
- Get a glimpse of Haffa village, beautiful beaches and the many caves hidden in the limestone mountains
What You Can Expect
Explore the largely untouched natural environment of one of Oman’s greatest wildernesses, Musandam Peninsula, aboard an Omani dhow. Follow an age-old route sailing past beautiful fjord landscapes, serene white sand beaches and rugged mountains.
Depart from Dibba Al Byah’s Fishing Port on a cruise past the famous stone houses of Haffa village and the fishing villages of Zeke. Enjoy a full-day cruise relaxing and taking in the picturesque sceneries of limestone mountains, caves and magnificent white sand beaches of Zighy Bay.
Take a thrilling plunge into the crystal clear waters of the Arabian Gulf for a bit of swimming or snorkeling. After, relish the taste of your mouthwatering Arabic lunch served on board. Before heading back to the port, spend more time relaxing or catching some sun as you listen to the lulling sounds of the waves.
- Musandam Dibba dhow cruise
- Round-trip transportation on an air-conditioned bus
- Delicious oriental buffet
- Snorkeling gear and a towel
- Unlimited refreshments and fruits
- Access to shower facilities
- Music system onboard
Operation Days: Daily
Duration: 10 hours
Meeting Point: Your hotel or residence in Dubai
Departure Time: 7:30 h
Return Time: 17:00 h
Tour Type: Sharing Basis for dhow with private land transfer
Know Before You Go
- Would recommend bringing snacks and refreshments for the transfer
- Bring spare change of clothes, towel and swimwear
- Passport needed for border crossing
- No additional fees payable at border
- A copy of passport will be required at least four days before the date of tour (excluding weekends) for entry permit application
- Alcohol (available on board at an additional price)
- Snacks and refreshments on the journey via land
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.