Mountain Safari (8h)
- Important Info
Escape the humdrum of the city and head to Salalah’s mountains. Venture off the beaten path into a diverse landscape that is host to the remotest beaches, unique trees that are full of character, Omani villages, and the uncommon black camel.
At a Glance
- Breathtaking drive along incredible landscapes and mountain roads
- Visit a village located near the most fascinatingly shaped rare trees
- Swim and picnic in one of Oman’s nicest beaches
- See the blowholes of Mughsayl Beach
What You Can Expect
Drive up the scenic zigzag road high up the Dhofar mountains enroute to Wadi Afur valley with its frankincense trees. Heading further south we reach the village of Dalkout to see the rare Baobab trees which are a sight to see.
Picnic at Fazaia Beach, one of Oman’s hidden gems that is 5km of pristine white sand and crystal clear waters that you can dive into. On the way back visit Mughsayl Beach with its blowholes and Marneef cave before returning to your hotel.
- Private full-day tour
- Picnic lunch
- Entrance fees
Operation Days: Daily
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Timings: 08:00 h
Meeting Point: Your hotel or accommodation in Salalah
Distance: 230 km
Know Before You Go
- Tour in a 4WD
- Bring towel and adequate swimwear.
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year
- A picnic lunch will be provided for you to enjoy on the trip
- Personal expenses
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.