City Circuit Helicopter Tour (25 min)
- Important Info
Take to the skies on an exhilarating helicopter tour of Dubai. Enjoy unparalleled aerial views of the cities most noteworthy sights.
At a Glance
- Comprehensive 25 minute flight over Dubai
- Fly over the Palm shaped Islands, Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab and many other famous attractions
- Enjoy bird’s-eye views
- Capture incredible photos and videos of Dubai’s skyline from above
- Ride in a modern and comfortable aircraft
What You Can Expect
Start your scenic journey by flying over the Arabian Gulf towards the prominent Burj Khalifa tower, for an unparalleled view of the world’s tallest building. Also fly over the recognisable Atlantis The Palm and World Islands.
Glide above Sheikh Zayed, the longest road in the Emirates before marveling at the famous Dubai Creek whose waterways weave around the city centre.
On the way back, pass over Port Rashid, Union House and the Jumeirah Beach coastline heading towards the iconic Burj Al Arab. Before swerving inland go on to see Dubai Internet City, Jebel Ali Race Course, Jumeirah Lake Towers and the Dubai Marina.
- 25 minute helicopter ride
- Tour of Dubai from above
- A five minute safety briefing
- Complimentary locker for your valuables
- Your picture taken with the helicopter, after landing
- Complimentary transfers to and from helipad only for guests staying at Atlantis The Palm
Operation Days: Daily
Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Flight time: 25 minutes
Operation Hours: 10 am to 5 pm
Meeting Point: Atlantis The Palm Helipad
Know Before You Go
- Check-in is 45minutes before flight time
- Bring passport or official ID
- Wear light and comfortable clothing. Please note scarves are not permitted for safety purposes
- Only sunglasses and a mobile phone is permitted on board; complimentary lockers are available for other valuables
- Passengers will have to provide their weight and contact number for operational purposes
- Flights could be cancelled or rescheduled due to weather conditions
- Contact us if you are an Atlantis The Palm guest requiring a transfer
Why your weight is needed?
For safety and operational purposes each passenger will have to provide their ‘flying weight’ (with clothes and shoes on). This is to help group passengers together and ensure that the helicopter carry limit is enforced.
- Printed or a USB version of the photos taken with helicopter (have to purchase at the Photo Counter)
- Transfers to/from your place of residence or hotel in Dubai (excepting to guests staying at Atlantis The Palm)
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.