Contemporary Dubai (4h)
- Important Info
Fall in love with Dubai on this tour of the city’s most spectacular modern day sights. Visit the city’s most luxurious and record-breaking attractions.
At a Glance
- Experience a traditional arabian market
- Picture perfect moment at Burj Al Arab
- Explore the Palm Jumeirah, a unique man-made island
- Stroll along the luxurious Dubai Marina
- Shop at Mall of the Emirates, one of the world's largest shopping centres
- Visit Burj Khalifa the tallest building in the world
- Watch a spectacular performance at the Dubai Fountain
What You Can Expect
Discover the glamour that is Dubai on a journey through the cities world famous attractions.
Visit Souk Madinat Jumeirah, a modern-day interpretation of the traditional Arabian marketplace. Stroll through the cobblestone alleyways full of stalls selling artisanal wares. Take in the aromatic scents of frankincense and the old-world charm of the luxurious contemporary setting.
Capture the perfect shot of the iconic Burj Al Arab, one of the world’s most luxurious hotels. Continue to the famous palm tree shaped island, The Palm Jumeirah. Glimpse the many luxurious hotels and resorts including the spectacular Atlantis, the Palm, that populate the fully reclaimed man-made island.
Stop-over at Dubai Marina, marvel at all the luxurious yachts, restaurants and the unique architecture of the modern high-rise buildings. Our tour continues to Mall of the Emirates, home to Ski Dubai, roam around the many shops, restaurants and family-friendly activities.
Finally, be driven down Sheikh Zayed Road en-route to Dubai Mall as you admire the Dubai skyline. At the base of Burj Khalifa be mesmerized by the spectacle of dancing lights and sounds of the nearby Dubai Fountains.
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Guided tour of the city
- Abra (water taxi) tickets
- Guide languages available are English, German or French
Operational Days: Sunday, Monday and Thursday
Duration: 4 hours
Meeting Point: Your hotel or residence in Dubai
Departure Time: 13:30 h
Tour type: Sharing Basis
Know Before You Go
- Child rate applicablefor children 2 to 11 years old
- Children below 15kgs are not allowed to take part in the boat-ride
- At the Top tickets
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.