Dolphin Watching (2h)
- Important Info
Climb aboard a speedboat for a 2-hour dolphin watching cruise along the Gulf of Oman from Muscat.
At a Glance
- Observe pods of dolphins and other marine life out in the wild
- Enjoy a boat ride in the Gulf of Oman
What You Can Expect
Get picked-up from your hotel in Muscat, to climb aboard a speedboat to look for dolphins in the azure waters of the Gulf of Oman.
Watch spinner dolphins and other marine life swim beside the boat in the their natural habitat. Soak up the sun and help yourself to a light refreshment aboard the boat as you watch the beautiful mammals play freely.
- Dolphin watching
- Boat ride
- Light refreshments
- Entrance fees
Operation Days: Daily
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Timings: 08:00 h or 10:00h (boat departure timings not transfer)
Meeting Point: Your hotel in muscat
Know Before You Go
- This is a scheduled group tour
- Children below the age of 4 years old can come abroad free of cost
- You can choose from 2 daily departures (8:00 AM and 10:00 AM)
- Bring valid I.D with you for the day
- You will not be getting into the waters alongside dolphins or otherwise
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back injuries (call or email to check if you feel this may apply to you)
- Please note that whilst dolphins can be found all year round in the Gulf of Oman, sightings cannot be guaranteed
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.