From Salalah: Dolphin Watching (2h)
- Important Info
Cruise along the Indian Ocean and watch the graceful dolphins play freely on a 2-hour speedboat ride in Salalah.
At a Glance
- Observe pods of dolphins and other marine life out in the wild
- Enjoy a boat ride in the Indian Ocean
What You Can Expect
We’ll pick you up from your hotel in Salalah for a 2-hour boat ride heading out into the Indian Ocean to watch dolphins swimming by in their natural environment.
Enjoy a day out on the waters as you soak up the sun and help yourself to a light refreshment aboard a speedboat.
- Dolphin watching
- Boat ride
- Light refreshments
- Entrance fees
Operation Days: Daily
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Timings: 8.00 am or 10.00 am (boat departure timings not transfer)
Meeting Point: Your hotel in Salalah
Know Before You Go
- This is a scheduled group tour
- Children below the age of 4 years old can come abroad free of cost
- You can choose from 2 daily departures (8:00 AM and 10:00 AM)
- Bring valid I.D with you for the day
- You will not be getting into the waters alongside dolphins or otherwise
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back injuries (call or email to check if you feel this may apply to you)
- Please note that whilst dolphins can be found all year round in the Gulf of Oman, sightings cannot be guaranteed
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.