Abu Dhabi Mangrove Kayaking (1h)
- Important Info
Paddle away from Abu Dhabi’s concrete jungle and into the watery forests of the Eastern Mangroves in a scenic one-hour kayak adventure.
At a Glance
- Kayak through the scenic Eastern Mangrove forest
- Encounter a diverse range of wild and marine life
- Experience a unique and beautiful aquatic landscape
What You Can Expect
Follow an experienced guide on a one-hour kayaking adventure through Abu Dhabi’s Eastern Mangroves. Navigate your way through the aquatic forest on eco-friendly kayaks. Enjoy the tree-lined canal scenery with its vibrant marine life and array of native birds.
The mangroves act as barriers, so look forward to calm waters in the forestry maze making it perfect for kayakers of all experience levels.
Keep a lookout for the off chance of spotting dolphins, stingrays and the red foxes that inhabitant the area.
- Kayak and paddle
- Life jacket
- Two Guides
Operation Days: Daily
Duration: 1 hours
Meeting Point: Eastern Mangroves National Park
Mangrove kayak tours available:
Sunrise Mangrove Tour: 6:30 - 8am
Mangrove Tour: 8 - 9 am
Mangrove Tour: 9 - 10 am
Mangrove Tour: 10 - 11 am
Mangrove Tour: 12 - 1 pm
Mangrove Tour: 2 - 3pm
Mangrove Tour: 3 - 4 pm
Mangrove Tour: 4 - 5 pm
Sunset Mangrove Tour: 5 - 6:30pm
Night Light Tour: 6 - 7:30
Know Before You Go
- Suitable for all experience levels.
- Participants must be confident swimmers in deep water.
- Age Limit: Children 3 years old or younger are not allowed on a public tour.
- What to bring: Towel, swimwear, sun screen, hat, sunglasses
- Transport not provided
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.