Royal Shaheen Falconry Dubai (4h)
- Important Info
Journey into the desert for a glimpse into the wild side and heritage of falconry in the UAE. See, handle, feed, fly and learn about a wide variety of prey birds with the guidance of knowledgeable falconers. This is the perfect tour for everyone looking for a unique and intimate cultural and interactive experience.
At a Glance
- Fun and educational bird of prey experience
- Interact with several species of birds
- Expert Falconers demonstrations and instructions
- Visit the Camel Racetrack, Dubai Falcon Museum and Falcon Souk
What You Can Expect
A truly unique birds of prey experience in the UAE that is guaranteed to create unforgettable and lasting memories. Drive into the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve accompanied by an experienced safari guide, a falconer and a falcon.
During the 90 minute, interactive falconry experience you will personally get to handle and fly some of the birds, assisted by a professional falconer. Learn interesting in-depth facts about the birds, their behavioural patterns, breed and demonstrations of traditional and modern falconry training techniques.
Get the chance to visit the Dubai Falcon Museum for a better understanding of the importance of falconry in Arabia. Visit the only falcon souk where it is legal to purchase one of these valuable birds, walk the traditional marketplace admiring the majestic birds on display.
- Up-close bird encounter and interaction
- Safe bird handling experience with expert falconers
- Entrance tickets
- Pick up and drop off in Dubai included
Days of Operation: Tuesday and Sunday
Operation Hours: 4 hours 30 minutes
Meeting Point: Your place of residence or hotel in Dubai
Know Before You Go
- Children below the age of 4 years old go for free
- Interactive experiences are conducted with well trained birds and delivered safely and professionally by our falconers
- You will get to interact with 4 - 5 birds during your experience, ranging from owls, falcons, hawks, kestrels to eagles and even a vulture.
- Food and drink
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.