Exclusive Emirati Evening (6h)
- Important Info
Experience authentic Arabian hospitality in a traditional evening at a Bedouin camp in the great desert. Ride camels, enjoy a thrilling 4x4 dune adventure, and eat a delicious oriental campfire dinner as you learn about the rich nomadic culture and the camels.
At a Glance
- Experience authentic Bedouin culture
- Camel encounter and ride
- Authentically cooked Emirati dinner
- Unforgettable campfire moment
What You Can Expect
The fun begins with an exhilarating 4x4 drive over the large dunes heading towards the camel embankment. Once reaching camp, you will be greeted with a warm welcome of Arabic coffee or tea and delicious dates.
Enjoy a guided camel ride through the desert in an experience that replicates a fragment of the Bedouins old way of transportation. Get the opportunity to interact with camels that are used for breeding, milking and riding. Upon your return to camp, dig into the authentic Bedouin dinner that awaits you around the cozy campfire.
Listen to old tales about the nomad’s deeply rooted history and connection to the ever-changing desert landscape. Learn about how modern conveniences have changed their way of life and relationship with camels and the desert.
- Transfers to and from your hotel in Dubai
- 4WD dune ride
- Welcome coffee, tea and dates
- Camel ride
- Authentic Bedouin dinner
- Experienced Guide
Days of Operation: Daily
Duration: 7 hours
Meeting Point: Your hotel in Dubai
Departure Time: 15:00 h
Return Time: 22:00 h
Tour Type: Private Basis
Know Before You Go
- Food will be prepared on site in the outdoors
- Children are 6-12 years old, younger than 6 years are free
- Upon request (prior to your trip) you can be served camel meat
- A meal of chicken, lamb or goat with vegatables will be served along with freshly baked flat bread, fresh fruits, salad and dessert
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.