Historical Dubai (6h)
- Important Info
Explore some of Dubai’s most iconic landmarks and popular spots on an unforgettable tour of this dynamic city. Take in the sights of where modern metropolitan city meets traditional Emirati culture.
At a Glance
- Picture perfect moment in front of Burj Al Arab
- Tour the authentic Al Bastakiya district
- Visit the palaces of Jumeirah and charming mosque
- Cross Dubai Creek in an Abra (water taxi)
- Stroll through the famous gold souk and spice market
What You Can Expect
Experience Dubai's most monumental sights on a half-day tour through the vibrant modern city. Start with a photo stop at the iconic Burj Al Arab hotel.
Visit the popular coastal district of Jumeirah. Historically, Emirati fishermen and pearl divers occupied the area. Now, it is home to picturesque palaces and the charming Jumeirah Mosque.
Afterwards, wander through the narrow passageways of Al Bastakiya. Soak up the deep-rooted histroy of one of the oldest heritage sites in the city dating back to the late 1800s.
Explore the cities best cultural centres; Al Fahidi Fort, Dubai Museum and the Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding.
From the Al Fahidi Fort, board a traditional Abra (water taxi) for a scenic journey across Dubai Creek to the must-see spice market and lavish gold souk.
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Guided tour of the city
- Abra (water taxi) tickets
- Guide languages available are English, German or French
Operation Hours: Daily in the afternoon
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point: Your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Daily in the afternoon at 13:30 h
- Additionally every Saturday, Monday and Wednesday Morning at 8:30 h
Tour type: Sharing Basis
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.