Camel Trekking Desert Safari (7h)
- Important Info
Roam through the desert on a Bedouin camel trekking experience; journey like the nomadic travellers to your traditional Bedouin camp. For half a day, be the guests of the hospitable Bedouin people learn about their rich culture, history and partake in a range of cultural activities.
At a Glance
- Travel the desert with a camel convoy
- Interact with regal falcons
- Have an authentic Bedouin experience
- Spend an evening of revelry with traditional music and dancing
- Get a beautifully designed henna tattoo
- Prepare a custom dish that was passed down generations
- Have a shared dinner under the starry night sky
What You Can Expect
Experience a part of Dubai’s heritage with a traditional camel safari desert expedition. Travel through the spectacular desert landscape with a convoy of camels in a custom that is deeply entwined into the rich Bedouin culture.
As evening descends, you will reach your traditional Bedouin camp nestled inside a private Royal desert retreat. The camp is lit up with the gentle glow of the many fiery lamps. As a guest, you will be treated to a range of cultural activities such as henna, falconry, music and dance.
Try your hand at traditional bread making as well as learning to prepare an old local recipe that has been handed down generations. Finally, enjoy a nice meal under the stars in the middle of the desert before returning to your hotel.
- Transfers to and from your hotel in Dubai
- 45 minute camel trek
- Sunset falcon show
- Traditional Emirati performances
- Henna tattoo along with other cultural activities
Days of Operation: Daily
Duration: 7 Hours (afternoon until evening)
Meeting Point: Your hotel in Dubai
Departure Time: Afternoon
Tour Type: Sharing Basis
Know Before You Go
- 2 guests per camel
- Children over 5 years and under 12 years old will be accepted at the child rate
- Children under 5 years old are not suitable for this tour
- Bathroom facilities available
- As it is warm in the desert (especially during the summer) we recommend bringing a hat, sunglasses, sun cream and wearing cool comfortable clothes
- Departure: Between 14:30h and 16:30h depending on the season and sunset
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.