Sunset Dhow Cruise (2h)
- Important Info
View Muscat through the eyes of Sinbad the Sailor on a traditional Omani dhow. Watch the fiery colours of the sunset bath the city in its glow as you drink Omani kahwa (coffee) and eat from the sweet dates.
At a Glance
- Cruise on the Gulf of Oman on a traditional dhow
- Watch a romantic sunset take over the Muscat skyline
- Drink Omani coffee along with dates
What You Can Expect
Get picked-up from your hotel in Muscat to head to the marina for your cruise. Sail along the coast of Muscat on a 2-hour sunset cruise aboard an Omani dhow. These vessels are traditionally handcrafted and have been used for trade around the Arabian peninsula for centuries.
Sit Back and relax with an aromatic Omani kahwa and help yourself to the delicious fresh dates aboard the boat as you watch a glorious sunset overlooking Muscat.
- Dhow cruise
- Omani coffee
- Dates and fruit
- Entrance fees
Operation Days: Daily
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Timings: Evening
Meeting Point: Your hotel in Muscat
Know Before You Go
- This is a scheduled group tour
- Children below the age of 4 years old can come abroad free of cost
- Bring valid I.D with you for the day
- Please note that the dhow operates every Monday,Thursday, Friday and Saturday only
- Transfer time will be organised after booking
- Timings of departures depend on the season
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.