The Palm Island Boat Cruise (90 min)
- Important Info
Avoid the traffic and explore some of Dubai’s greatest highlights by water on a 90-minute cruise along its coast. Get to know the dynamic city from another exciting perspective and discover sights that cannot be seen by land.
At a Glance
- Cruise around the noteworthy sights of Dubai on a boat ride around the Palm Islands
- Witness a beautiful sunset from at sea
What You Can Expect
Go on a 90-minute boat cruise along the Arabian Gulf going past some of Dubai’s most iconic vistas. Sail out toward the tip of the Palm islands, where you will have panoramic views of the striking Atlantis Hotel.
Continue your voyage to Dubai Marina with its wide range of luxury yachts and a backdrop of some of the most magnificent skyscrapers. Travel along the coast where you will have the opportunity to see some of the extravagant royal palaces that cannot be seen from land.
You may also catch a sight of one of the largest Super yachts in the world, belonging to the Crown Prince of Dubai. Finally, get a close up of Burj Al Arab, the only 7-star hotel in the world. Take the chance to photograph the prominent hotel and expanding Dubai skyline.
- Shared transfer
- 90-minute cruise
- Guided tour of major city highlights
- Life jacket
Operation Days: Daily
Duration: 90 minute
Meeting Point: Your hotel in Dubai
Departure Time: Choose from a morning or afternoon session
- Morning departure: 11 h until 13 h
- Afternoon departure: 13:30h to 15:30 h
Know Before You Go
- Contact us to arrange hotel transfers after booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not suitable for children aged 5 years old and under
- Each guest must bring original passport
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.