Travel with like-minded people on our fantastic scheduled departures trips. With small groups of a maximum of 12 people, the tours give you great flexibility to experience the highlights of Oman.
If you are looking to explore the highlights of the interior of the Sultanate, this is the perfect trip for you.
You start in Muscat and watch the sea turtles in Sur before travelling inland to the Wahiba Sands desert, made famous by the English Explorer Sir Wilfred Thesiger. Afterwards you cut across country from the desert via Sinaw, it’s famous ruins and souq, before reaching the old capital Nizwa. On your way to Muscat you explore the mountain regions of Jebal Shams and Jebal Akhdar. Your route passes through stunning mountain scenery back to the capital, via Nakhal.
- Guaranteed scheduled departures from 2 persons
- Small groups of maximum 12 persons
- The ultimate highlights of Oman by easy daily stages
- English, German, French or Italian speaking tour guide
- 4x4 jeeps during the entire trip
- Focus on authentic encounters with local people
- Many meals included
- One price for all seasons
Experience the Sultanate of Oman how it really is: multifaceted, authentic and fascinating.
Limited availability, book your seat now.