Desert Dinner Safari (6h)
- Important Info
Escape the city and experience the true beauty of the desert with a 6-hour Desert Safari adventure. Enjoy a thrilling 4x4 drive through the incredible desert; be exposed to traditional live entertainment, devour a tasty BBQ dinner and unwind in an authentic shisha lounge.
At a Glance
- Admire breath-taking desert scenery in the Red Dunes of Al Hibab
- 4x4 drive across the incredible dunes
- Traditional Arabian performances
- Delicious BBQ dinner
- A range of cultural activities including camel riding and henna
- Experience the dunes with sand boarding
What You Can Expect
No trip to Dubai is complete without experiencing a desert safari. Start your adventure with a pickup from your hotel by one of our 4x4’s vehicles, leave the city behind and head towards Hatta.
Once reaching the Red Dunes of Al Hibab, our experienced driver will show off their off-roading skills with a thrilling joyride over the dunes.
Deep into the sandy landscape, a Bedouin-style desert camp awaits you for an evening of traditional entertainment and a mouthwatering barbeque. At camp, you will get the opportunity to ride a camel, get body art done by a henna artist or try your hand at sand boarding.
As the sun begins to set, the evening celebrations begin. Dig into a delicious barbeque dinner whilst watching the enchanting live performances take place centre stage. Be entertained by traditional Arabian belly dancing, a spectacular fire show and an Egyptian Tanoura Dance show.
For those who prefer a more relaxing atmosphere, you can enjoy the performances from the comfort of the shisha lounge. The evening festivities draw to an end with a drive back to the city.
- Transfers to and from your place of residence in Dubai
- Dune driving
- BBQ dinner + non-alcoholic beverages
- Three live performances
- Short camel ride
- Sand boarding
- Shisha (optional)
Operation Days: Daily
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point: Your place of residence or hotel in Dubai
Departure Time: 15:00 h
Return Time: 21:30 h
Distance from Dubai: 100km
Tour Type: Sharing Basis
Know Before You Go
- During Ramadan there will be no live entertainment and no alcohol served (contact before booking about when this period will be)
- Temperatures can be cool in the desert from November to January and extremely hot from June to September
- Please bring water/snacks for the journey, as refreshments are only served upon arrival at camp
- The program is subject to change due to religious seasons or other circumstances, which may prevent certain activities from taking place
- You need to call us at least 24 hours before the tour to arrange exact pick-up time and location
- Hard dune bashing is not advised for people with motion sickness or someone with serious injuries. Inform your driver beforehand to take caution
- Quad Biking
- Alcoholic beverages (can be provided at own expense)
- Elaborate henna designs
- Falcon photography
- Drinks en route
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.