Zikrit Rock Climbing (3h)
- Important Info
Try your hand at a half-day expedition into the adventurous and adrenaline-charged world of rock climbing. Practice climbing techniques, learn new tricks of the trade and follow a route across the cliff face at Wadi Zikrt.
At a Glance
- Fun half day rock climbing in Wadi Zikrt
- Lessons and tips from an experienced guide
- Experience an outdoor adventure in Musandam Peninsula
- Perfect for beginners, rock climbing enthusiasts and children
What You Can Expect
Experience the perfect introduction to rock climbing at Wadi Zikt. Follow pre-mapped routes marked with bolts in the cliff-face as you climb your way to the top.
Expert instructors will teach you the most important techniques of climbing and nifty tricks before trying your hand at rock-climbing. Pass the time tackling thrilling climbs and belaying along the pre-marked routes on your own.
This is the perfect experience for everyone to enjoy, use it as an opportunity to learn a new hobby or practice your dormant skills out!
- Half day rock climbing session
- Experienced instructors
- Safety briefing
- All equipment
- Local transfers provided
Days of Operation: Daily
Months of Operation: Sep - May
Meeting Point: Dibba Beach
Departure Time: Morning
Duration: 3 hours
Tour Type: Sharing Basis
Know Before You Go
- This activity is appropriate for children a minimum of 10 years and older
- Adults are 16+
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Grade 2 difficulty: very moderate, suitable for beginners and children
- If the minimum of 4 persons that is required has not been reached, there is a possibility that your trip may be rescheduled or cancelled
- Food and drink
- Transfers from any Emirate to Dibba
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.