Muscat by Night (5h)
- Important Info
Wait as the sun goes down and watch another side of Muscat emerge. Discover the city’s iconic landmarks illuminated by a warm light as you explore the city's greatest highlights. Experience the tastes, sounds and culture of Oman’s capital on a memorable journey of Muscat by night.
At a Glance
- Discover the illuminated sights of the coastal Muscat by night
- Drive past the Sultan Qaboos Mosque and Muscat’s Diplomatic quarter
- Photo stop at the Royal Opera House
- Explore Old Muscat and see the Sultan’s Al Alam Palace
- Go to a local fish market, Bait Al Baranda Museum and Muttrah Souk
- Treat your tastebuds with a aromatic high tea or traditional dinner
What You Can Expect
Uncover the hidden beauty of Muscat all lit up whilst touring the coastal city’s iconic landmarks and culturally significant areas by night. Drive past a beautifully illuminated Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque and then the Diplomatic Quarter on your way to Old Muscat where you will stop at the Sultan’s Al Alam Palace. Take plenty of photos of the royal palace and the flanking Portuguese forts of Al Mirani and Al Jalali wrapped in a warm light.
After, visit Bait Al Baranda Museum located near the seafront of Muttrah, gain insight into Oman’s rich heritage and culture. Afterwards drive along the lamplit corniche to the local Fish Market and to the oldest market in Oman, then Muttrah Souk. Stroll through the aromatic narrow alleys of the traditional marketplace as you barter for a bargain.
Also get the chance to relish in a lavish high tea at the Al Bustan Palace before your tour or delight in a delicious dinner at Kargeen restaurant after the tour.
- Private guided tour
- Tour in a saloon or minibus
- High tea or dinner
Days of Operation: Daily
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Timings: 1630h
Meeting Point: Your hotel in Muscat
Know Before You Go
- Choose between a high tea at Al Bustan or a dinner at Kargeens
- Select the meal of your choice from a set menu
All prices are based per vehicle and not per person.
- Saloon (upto 3 pax) - USD 237
- 4WD (up to 4 pax) - USD 443
- Van (up to 9 pax) - USD 659
- Personal expenses
- Any items not mentioned in the set menu
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.