Dubai Fun Flight Helicopter Tour (15 min)
- Important Info
Fly on a route from Dubai’s famous man-made islands to the world’s tallest tower. Go on an exhilarating 15-minute helicopter tour over Dubai’s greatest highlights; get to know the city from a unique perspective.
At a Glance
- 15 minute flight over Dubai
- Fly on a route over Atlantis The Palm, Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab and many other famous attractions
- Enjoy a fast paced comprehensive tour of Dubai
- Capture incredible photos and videos of Dubai’s skyline
- Ride in a modern and comfortable aircraft
What You Can Expect
Soar over Dubai in a helicopter on a short ride above the bustling city. Take in unobstructed aerial views of the famous city with its manmade islands and the world’s tallest tower.
Fly on a route over the Atlantis The Palm resort located on the remarkable palm shaped island. Admire from above the tallest building in world, Burj Khalifa. Spot other popular attractions such as Aquaventure Water Park, the iconic Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Beach coastline the World Islands and much more.
- 15 minute helicopter ride
- Tour of Dubai from above
- A five minute safety briefing
- Complimentary locker for your valuables
- Your picture taken with the helicopter, after landing
- Complimentary transfers to and from helipad only for guests staying at Atlantis The Palm
Operation Days: Daily
Duration: 2 hours
Flight Time: 15 minutes
Operation Hours: 10:00 h to 17:00 h
Departure Point: Atlantis The Palm Helipad
Know Before You Go
- Check-in is 45minutes before flight time
- Bring passport or official ID
- Wear light and comfortable clothing. Please note scarves are not permitted for safety purposes
- Only sunglasses and a mobile phone is permitted on board; complimentary lockers are available for other valuables
- Passengers will have to provide their weight and contact number for operational purposes
- Flights could be cancelled or rescheduled due to weather conditions
- Contact us if you are an Atlantis The Palm guest requiring a transfer
Why your weight is needed?
For safety and operational purposes each passenger will have to provide their ‘flying weight’ (with clothes and shoes on). This is to help group passengers together and ensure that the helicopter carry limit is enforced.
- Printed or a USB version of the photos taken with helicopter (have to purchase at the Photo Counter)
- Transfers to/from your place of residence or hotel in Dubai (excepting to guests staying at Atlantis The Palm)
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.