Dolphin Watching with Snorkeling (3h)
- Important Info
A unique dolphin and snorkeling adventure off the coast of Muscat the whole family can enjoy. Don’t miss the opportunity to explore Oman’s clear waters, watch graceful pods of dolphins swim alongside the boat and some world class snorkeling.
At a Glance
- Watch charming dolphins in their natural habitat
- Get to know Oman’s vibrant underwater world
- Snorkel off the coast of Muscat
- Enjoy a day out on the water
What You Can Expect
Discover the exciting world beneath the surface of Oman’s waters. Zip across on an exhilarating boat ride in search of dolphins in their natural environment, complete the experience with a snorkeling adventure.
Your captain will guide you through this experience and will be more than happy to share anecdotes about their time at sea with these beautiful creatures. After watching the dolphins, dive into the waters for an hour of snorkeling around the stunning Bandar Khiran Bay. Oman ranks among some of the best snorkeling destinations in the world, experience the lively underwater world for yourself by swimming alongside the unique marine life and maybe even turtles.
- Dolphin watching and snorkeling experience
- Boat ride
- Snorkel gear
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
Operation Days: Daily
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Timings: 1000h to 1300h (time on boat not including transfers)
Meeting Point: Your hotel in muscat
Know Before You Go
- This is a scheduled group tour
- Children below the age of 4 years old can come abroad free of cost
- Bring valid I.D with you for the day
- Bring swimwear, towel and sunscreen
- If you do not wish to snorkel you can stay on boat
- You will not be snorkeling alongside dolphins but a very colourful and active marine life and if you’re lucky sea turtles
- Visibility is dependent on the weather and season
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back injuries (call or email to check if you feel this may apply to you)
- Please note that whilst dolphins can be found all year round in the Gulf of Oman, sightings cannot be guaranteed
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.