Snorkeling Trip on a Dhow Salalah (10h)
- Important Info
Enjoy a unique full day trip aboard a traditional Omani wooden dhow. Discover the colourful underwater world of the Indian Ocean with world class snorkelling in Salalah.
At a Glance
- Cruise the Indian Ocean aboard a traditional Omani dhow boat
- Explore Oman’s lively underwater world
- Snorkel off the coast of Salalah
- Dig into a buffet lunch served on the deck of the dhow
What You Can Expect
Spend an idyllic day cruising along the waters of the Indian Ocean in a traditional wooden Omani dhow. Snorkel amongst Salalah’s unique underwater world that is host to a diverse marine life.
Take a break from swimming and fuel up with a delicious buffet lunch served on the dhow or help yourself to the refreshments available onboard.
- Boat ride (dhow cruise)
- Snorkel gear
- Buffet lunch
- Bottled water and non-alcoholic refreshments
- Entrance fees
Operation Days: Monday’s
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Timings: 08:00 to 18:00h (time on boat not including transfers)
Meeting Point: Your hotel in Salalah
Know Before You Go
- This is a scheduled group tour
- Bring valid I.D with you for the day
- Bring swimwear, towel and sunscreen
- If you do not wish to snorkel you can stay on boat
- Visibility is dependent on the weather and season
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.