The Dubai Fountain Lake Ride (30 min)
- Important Info
Glide across the smooth waters of the Dubai Fountain Lake in an Abra boat. Enjoy a choreographed spectacle of light, sound and water. Be enveloped by the mesmerising performance happening all around your boat in the world’s largest performing fountain.
At a Glance
- An exciting boat ride across the Dubai Fountain in a traditional Abra
- Watch a mesmerising water and light musical performance
What You Can Expect
Go on an extraordinary boat ride in the heart of downtown Dubai at the famous Dubai Fountains. Don’t just admire from afar; experience the spectacular magic of one of the largest and greatest performing fountain shows in the world from center-stage seats.
From the comforts of your Abra, watch the impressive visual spectacle
performing an enchanting choreographed dance to the atmospheric sounds of classical, Arabic and world music.
Your Abra driver will expertly navigate the boat through the enthralling display from the tallest fountains in the world. Observe the powerful jets in action as they shoot gusts of water into the air as high as a 50-storey building, merely inches away from you.
- 30-minute boat ride in a traditional water taxi
Operation Days: Daily
Operation Hours: 17:45 - 22:45 h
Meeting Point: Outside the Burj Khalifa
Duration: 30 minutes
Know Before You Go
- Boats can accommodate up to 6 people per boat. Strollers are
not permitted on board and can be stored at the Lake Ride area
free of charge
- The boat departs 15 minutes prior to each fountain show. Please arrive 10 minutes before your departure time and ensure you are on time
- Once the boat departs reschedules are strictly not permitted
- Photo ID is required to receive tickets, without this you will be denied participation
- Due to unpredictable gusts of wind, you may get a little wet from the spray of the fountains.
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.